Saturday, December 15, 2007

Introduction

This is the blogspot for the AHS Medicine Forum. This semester we will be furthering our knowledge and passion for medicine by teaching one another under the eyes of two phenomenal leaders Mr. Jesse Craig and Dr. Samuel Langstaff. Weekly, we will be meeting at 6:15 Thursday mornings at our school. Every meeting one of us will be presenting with great depth on a topic that extremely intrigues us through some form of multimedia. In addition, we will be putting our presentations on a blog, wikispace, podcast, and will be filming them as well. We hope to finish the semester with a stronger passion for medicine and a greater grasp on our knowledge of.

1 comment:

Mr. Jesse Craig said...

Every year we question the worth and importance of the Medicine Class. You all have made me realize how important this class is and I am willing to do whatever it takes to keep the class going. I am proud to say that we have a group of Arapahoe Warriors that are really going to make an impact in the future of medicine in this country! Whether you end up in a medical career or not, you are our future leaders! I commend each one of for your dedication and look forward to seeing where you take this group.

It is my hope that you can lead younger students to the same passion and dedication to learning that you have demonstrated. I am thankful that each of you are Arapahoe Warriors and I am proud to be one of your teachers.

GOOD LUCK!! Let me know what I, Dr. Langstaff, or the medical community can do to help.